Many of us were taught to do well in school, get a great job, work hard, and eventually, make a lot of money. This approach may work to a certain extent, but there is one major limitation when working for someone else. Time. There are only so many hours in a week. No one can buy or create more.
Stop Swapping Your Time for Money. If you want to make a tremendous amount of money, finding ways to earn without any effort is essential. Free yourself from the clock, and your ability to earn is unlimited.
Life is too short not to enjoy ourselves, so let’s learn how to live it to its fullest financially! This article will cover five practical ways to build wealth outside a typical 9-5. Hold on to your hats cause here we go!
Create a free account to keep reading
Sign up access to these free premium features:
· News about algorithm changes
· Exclusive, platform knowledge
· Top tier brand negotiation tactics
· Learn how to master every platform
· Personal branding optimizations
5 tips for maximizing your wealth
1. Get paid more than once. Think about artists, authors, and musicians. They get paid repeatedly for the same work in their respective businesses. An author can write a book and then sell a million copies throughout their life. All of those copies produce revenue the author gets to pocket. What skill do you have that gives you a chance to earn overtime? In the digital age, there are more and more opportunities for just that. People make commissions on ebooks, portfolios, artwork, videos, music, etc. You have a unique gift that, when approached correctly, can be monetized.
2. Do something that allows you to receive monthly payments. This one may take a bit more planning as you need capital, to begin with, but it’s a great option in the long run. Leasing office space or getting into residential real estate are great options. If you are particularly tech savvy, building a website and leasing it yields the same outcome. Anything that you can charge a monthly fee for with minimal to no effort on your end is the goal!
3. Be an investor. The great thing about investments is the ability to make money with little work on your part. You’re essentially making money while you sleep. Instead of leaving your money in a bank, you’re really making your money work for you.
4. Outsource. Many people set up businesses without the intention of doing the work themselves; they outsource. This is especially easy to do online. For example, some people sell website-building services. These same people then hire someone else at a reduced rate to do all the work. A similar concept is ghostwriting. Ghostwriters write many of the e-books sold on sites like Amazon.com or by your favorite blogger. The listed author paid someone else to write the book.
5. Create passive income. There is not just one way of doing this, and creativity is critical. You could create a website that sells an affiliate product. Maybe you have a thriving YouTube channel. Monetize it and watch the views (and money) roll in. Think outside the box!
It's time to break free from the traditional work paradigm and start building an income stream that isn't dependent on your time or presence. Imagine getting paid while you're not at work! Sound too good to be true? It's not. All it takes is a little imagination, some hard work, and determination. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!